Built around the perfect balance of magnification and field of view, the Razor Gen III 6 – 36×56 FFP from Vortex Optics delivers the resolution and contrast you need for long-range, tactical shooting. To get the absolute most out of the first focal plane reticle, the EBR-7D presents a clean sight picture while still providing ample wind holds and ranging information. Round it out with a rugged build and you have the long-range, tactical solution you’ve been waiting for.
Get into the long-distance game faster with an optic packed full of shooterfriendly features. A 34mm tube gives ample turret travel, and the exclusive L-Tec+™ Zero Stop provides a fast setup and a reliable return to the original zero when long-distance shots have been dialed. Without the battery this riflescope weights 45.1 oz. (1278.56g).
Reticle Focal Plane of RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 FFP
All riflescope reticles can be termed either first focal plane (FFP) or second focal plane (SFP), depending upon the reticle’s internal location within the riflescope. The RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 riflescope features a FFP reticle. First focal plane (FFP) reticles are located within the riflescope near the windage and elevation turrets in front of the image-erecting and magnifying lenses. This style of reticle will visually grow and shrink as you change the magnification. The advantage of an FFP reticle is that the reticle subtensions used for ranging, holdovers, and wind drift corrections are consistent at all magnifications. Usually, the reticle will appear heavier at higher magnifications and finer at lower magnifications.
Ocular Focus of RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 FFP
The ocular focus is essentially a one-time adjustment used to focus the reticle for maximum sharpness. This adjustment is slightly different for every shooter. A clearly focused reticle is a critical component for accurate shooting.
Ocular Focus – Fast-Focus Eyepiece Adjustment
Your riflescope uses a Fast-Focus eyepiece designed to quickly and easily adjust the focus on the riflescope’s reticle. To adjust the reticle focus:
- Turn the magnification to the highest power, and your parallax knob to infinity.
- Turn the Fast-Focus eyepiece all the way in.
- Aim the scope at a clear blue sky or a blank white wall.
- Look through the optic at the reticle. If the reticle is blurry turn the eyepiece slightly counter clockwise. Look away from the optic at something nearby to let your eyes readjust and then back through the optic to check reticle clarity. Repeat this step until the reticle is perfectly in focus immediately when looking through the optic.
Magnification of RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 FFP
The magnification adjustment is used to change the magnification level, or “power,” of the riflescope-adjusting from low to high magnification depending on the shooter’s preference.
Rotate the magnification ring to the desired magnification setting.
Throw Lever Installation:
- Set the magnification ring to the middle of the magnification range.
- Slide the throw lever over the eyepiece and magnification ring with the throw lever in the upright position.
- Thread the screw into the throw lever and tighten the 2mm hex head screw until snug using the provided multi tool. Tighten to 5-7 in-lbs.
- Using the throw lever, rotate the magnification ring through its entire range of motion to verify the throw lever’s position.
- If needed, loosen the screw and adjust the throw lever’s position to your desired position.
If we want to draw a basic comparison between the RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 FFP and RAZOR HD GEN II 4,5-27×56 FFP we see some differences:
- Zoom function of Gen III 6-36X56 FFP is higher.
- Gen III 6-36X56 FFP is more advanced , easier and quicker to use.
- Gen III 6-36X56 FFP uses EBR – 7D and Gen II 4,5-27×56 FFP uses EBR – 7C. That means GEN III 6-36X56 FFP is more optimized for long range shooters.
There are some simmilarities:
- Both are high magnification rifle scopes intended for long range precision shooting.
- Both have 34 mm main tubes and 56 mm objectives.
- They both are amazing tools that will do the job.
Do you want to know more about RAZOR HD GEN III 6-36X56 FFP? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly Request Intel